top of page
In celebration of the 150th Open Championship,VIVIR Tequila and Mashie Golf have teed up an incredible golf experience prize draw to be won!
One lucky winner has the chance to win a 4-ball match and overnight stay at the renowned The Grove in Hertfordshire, plus an annual Mashie CLUB membership. There are also a set of runner-up prizes including annual Mashie CLUB memberships and pair events at Mashie Remedy Oaks.
Just by entering the competition, you'll receive an exclusive discount code for 10% off pairs events with Mashie and 10% off at VIVIRtequila.com.
All you need to do is sign up to our mailing lists using the form below and you'll be entered into the draw.
PRIZES TO BE WON
A 4-ball golf match with an overnight stay at The Grove (worth £1,000)
plus an annual Mashie CLUB membership (worth £995)
FIRST RUNNER-UP PRIZES (4 memberships to be won)
An annual Mashie CLUB membership (each worth £995)
SECOND RUNNER-UP PRIZES (4 matches to be won)
A pairs golf match at Mashie Remedy Oak pairs event (each worth £240)
10% off pairs entry to Remedy Oak or Addington (more details can be found at Mashie.com)
and 10% off at VIVIRtequila.com. Your discount code will be revealed when you enter.
VIVIR TEQUILA & MASHIE GOLF EXPERIENCE COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: VIVIR Drinks Ltd (company no. 11577717) whose registered office is at 87-91 Newman Street, London, England W1T 3EY.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of VIVIR Drinks Ltd, Mashie Golf and The Grove and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are as follows: Entrants must head to the VIVIR Tequila website (VIVIRtequila.com/win-the-ultimate-golf-experience) to complete a form. All entries will be added to the VIVIR Tequila mailing list database and winners picked at random once the closing date is reached. Data collected from the form on this webpage (first name, last name and email) will be shared with Mashie Golf and The Grove to be added to their mailing lists. You can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe links on each email.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be announced by VIVIR Tequila on this webpage, after which no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. VIVIR Tequila reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by VIVIR Tequila.
10. VIVIR Tequila is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The first prize is as follows: 4-ball golf match at The Grove with a complimentary night’s stay at The Grove Hotel located in Hertfordshire, UK, plus an annual membership to Mashie CLUB. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The first runner-up prize is as follows: an annual membership to Mashie CLUB - one membership per winner, there are 4 memberships to be won. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. The second runner-up prize is as follows: a pairs golf match - one per winner, there are 4 matches to be won. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by VIVIR Tequila and Mashie Golf.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. Mashie Golf will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. VIVIR Tequila's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered following.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: hello@VIVIRtequila.com
bottom of page